Home Forums Hand Reviews Tournament Hands Would appreciate checking my calculations I make on this bet/check/bet scenario

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi guys,

I’m trying to learn to calculate how I could construct my river calling ranges.

Here’s the spot. (Playing on GGPoker so I only can post the hand as a JPG. Sorry for the inconvenience)

So, I’ve made an assumption that villain is coming to the river with

KK+,99,44,22,AKs,KQs,AsQs,AsJs,QsJs,AsTs,JsTs,As9s,As8s,As7s,As5s,As4s,As3s,As2s,KQo,AsKd,AsKh,AsKc,AsQd,AsQh,AsQc,AsJd,AsJh,AsJc50:QQ-TT,77

I mean, the sets, the made flushes, the missed nut flushes with As, some missed Qs hands.

When I tried to construct my range of calling the flop, check backing the turn and calling river, I’ve found out that there are only just so few hands

100:QQ-99,77,44,22,50:KK+

I might be checking my sets (doubt it a lot!), some TT,JJ,QQ, some nut flushes (doubt it again…) and if I trapped with AA,KK pre sometimes I could follow the line.

Am I missing something or is it that, I have to bet the turn with all my hands I’m coming to the turn with? I probably have to bet all my flushes, all my slowplayed sets, even TT,JJ,QQ to protect my hand. I’m concluding that I should fold a very big part of my range when villain bets %50 on the river.

Thanks for reading and helping me grow.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.