Home Forums RYE Culture & Announcements Tournament Masterclass for live poker

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi.

I am thinking about buying the apprentice course. I have a full time job and quite busy in my job. But I do love poker.

And offcourse the dream would be to live out of poker, and quit my job. Or do a more responsible free job then I have today (General Manager)

I dont have much time besides of my weekends for online poker.  I also try to play as much live MTTs as I possible can.

I have played lots online previously without any great success in long term. Many reasons for this.

I wonder if this package is worth it when it comes to playing live?  Offcourse I will play some online, but not a full time grinder.

Cheers

Charlie_Runkle

rye_mariano5

Hey Charlie. Absolutely it is. It will give you a massive edge at the live tourneys if you’re willing to put in the work and study the course effectively. There will be some differences between online and live but they’re not that big and the concepts still apply. Solid winning poker is solid winning poker. That’s exactly what the course offers. Our students have been very pleased with it.

let us know if you have any more questions. I’d also highly recommend joining the discord app. It’s a great place to study and network with other players.  You can also ask questions in the “general tab” about the course and how it applies to live games before purchasing. There are plenty of students who play a lot of live events.

best of luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.