Home Forums Poker Strategy Sit and Go Strategy TMC Expert Class vs 6max Hyper SNG Course

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,

is the SNG Course still valueable if you purchase TMC Expert Class? I think in the Expert Class is  a huge part of SNG Course inlcuded like Heads up Module and Push/Call as Shortstack (Nash?)  SNG is maybe a bit outdated ragarding the ranges?

Is a rabatt for SNG possible when you buy TMC Expert Class?

And – sorry for the stupid question – how can u transfer the stuff to Spin & Go?

Thanks in advance

pendul7
    Participant

Hey mate,

I have both, as I started with the 6-max Hypers and then switched to MTT. It’s been a while since I last used it but, from what I remember, of course, it is still a valuable course and you’ll get some interesting information, such as collusion likelihood and bubble play which are going to occur all the time in Hypers.

However, it’s true that a lot of content might be kind of similar between the two courses and also, I feel that, beside the videos I mentioned, the TMC gives you the needed tools to analyse Hypers spots yourself basically as effectively as the Hypers course.

rye_tomy
    Participant

Sng ranges are not outdated and also for discount you rather ask support in Discord, they know exaclly 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.