Home Forums Poker Blogs Tournament Blogs The Last Bullet

Viewing 5 posts - 661 through 665 (of 665 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey man,

yea with all those distractions and stress you probably won’t be able to keep up your A-Game for long. I had some hurtful experiences like that  myself :P But if you think it was a mistake that you played, then you can also learn from it.

Nowadays I only play if I am fully rested and have the day or the afternoon off from work. Then I can focus and am not distracted. But this is only the “ideal” situation which doesn’t happen very often, so I suggest you find what works best for you ;)

Best of luck in your sessions.

scooba troopa
    Participant

rks

Thanks a lot for the tips! ;)

Yeah, i was thinking to play cash after work, so i can decide how much time play and like you said to play mtt when fully rested and no work.

Good luck mate!

scooba troopa
    Participant

Hey guys! Yesterday i passed my budget limit for this month of 800€ only after 12 days :D
    But some extra costs, like the dentist and a fine that reach me today by mail of 200€…the speed limit was 30 and i was doing 43 damn!

The 10th of November i will divide any expenses and see what i can cut and i will have a clear view of my monthly spending.

Pokerwise like i said i played pretty poorly and my bankroll now is down to 60€, nothing bad cause i still have 4 reaload of 200€ but they are staggered so if i finish this first load i have to wait the 10th of november so now i will play little bit lower.

I’m still studing with my friend at noon for like 40-45 minute and i think if we keep it costantit will give us some results.

Last few days, i give up a little cause i was not on my top, after the dentis operation i felt kinda down but i’m back to respect my schedule

Today i have indoor soccer with friends and tomorrow, same schedule, work, study, work and free night!

See ya tomorrow! :)

mariusas91
    Participant

Hey, I found this guy that give some tips on how to build some income online .https://passiveincomekingdom.com/new-landing-page

He has 10 ways or so in his free course . It might help you to get some extra money without cutting down expensess. I have no connection with him but his content seems good . Gl!

scooba troopa
    Participant

Hey, I found this guy that give some tips on how to build some income online .https://passiveincomekingdom.com/new-landing-page

He has 10 ways or so in his free course . It might help you to get some extra money without cutting down expensess. I have no connection with him but his content seems good . Gl!

Thanks! i will check it! ;)

Viewing 5 posts - 661 through 665 (of 665 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.