Home Forums Other Stuff General Life Management skype group micros cashgames

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

is there someone from europe who does not speak good English and hears hiphop before he becomes mainstream?
    is about 20-25 years old plays and studying all day poker and main game is Zoom/Fast fold/cashgames
    and wants to go higher with hard working?
    i am looking for a guy who played a lot study a lot and is all-in in life with poker to move up stakes to make a ‘TeamPoker’ at skype.
    make calls before and after sessions/ mostly every day looking hands,pay for coaching staff and other thinks
    now i am playning nl5z the 2018 i am a winner at 25z for 200k hands with 2.5ev
    play 70khands+ per month, 2 tables using tracker and equilab i dont have any solver.
    looking for a small part of group with poorly english (i am joking :D) to work hard at mental game,poker strategy and create a clear plan to move up stakes with good winrates and be good regs please contact me if my story likes with yours

rye_mariano5

Hey I’d recommend asking in the discord app in the “content-meet-ups” section. You will get more responses then on here.

good luck!

pokerplayersaresoft
    Participant

thank you i posted at discord

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.