Home Forums RYE Culture & Announcements Question about RYE course

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello all,

I am interested in RYE Elementary Cash Course, but my main question is, is it worth purchasing it?
    I have been playing tournaments for some time now (micro-mid stakes on partypoker), but would like to get my focus on Pokerstars zoom 6max (maybe later on regular 6max NLHE cash game (NL25-NL50)). Some years ago, I was NL20 6m cash game regular (4-6 bb/100).

I just read that the course is also for beginners, so maybe there is no point for me for that course, since I wont learn anything new from it? Is the course too basic for me? Suggestions?

I would really like to study and have some courses/private coaching and get this thing seriously going, but cannot like afford 500 USD course.

rye_mariano5

hey man I’d suggest asking about this in the discord app. There are many players in there who have bought the course who can give you feedback. Indeed it is a course for relative beginners, so if you have a lot of cash experience you may not get too much from it, but I would ask others first as well.

good luck!

jcarmona
    Participant

hello, I recently bought the course for mtt beginners but it is very difficult to understand English, I appreciate the videos that are subtitled, especially in Portuguese, my question is: how long will it take to get subtitles in postflop videos? thank you very much for the content

busterchair
    Participant

I have added the portuguese version in your account.

I suggest you to join our discord server if you have additional questions, etc. It’s more dynamic and we can solve your issue/problem right away!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.