Home Forums Poker Strategy Cash Game Strategy pio solver question

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

hey guys,

i just tried to analyse a cash game spot in pio solver. we raised to 5x, got 3bet to 15x and called oop with tc9c. flop came 7d8d4c. and now pio wants us to bet nearly our whole range and only check 1,7%.

i preinstalled bet sizes of 28% and 66% for oop on the flop.

our range:

AA,KK,QQ,JJ,TT,99,88,77,66,55,44,AK,AQ,AJs,ATs,KQs,KJs,KTs,QJs,QTs,JTs,T9s,98s,87s,86s,76s,75s,65s

ip range:

AA,KK,QQ,JJ,TT,99,88,77,AK,AQ,AJ,AT,A9s,A8s,A7s,A6s,A5s,A4s,A3s,A2s,KQ,KJ,KTs,K9s,QJ,QTs,JTs

i wonder if i missed something or did anything wrong. or is it just the balancing thing that pio always does.

my normal line would be checkraise here very often.

can anyone help?

thanks in advance

rye_mariano5

Just leave the betting options blank for the OOP box on the flop. As you say you won’t really have a donking range here and nor should you unless you’ve developed one which I’m not sure many player do at all for simplicity.

So when the box is blank it will auto check to the preflop raiser and then as long as you have the raise sizes input for OOP it will show what type of range is x/raising.

sgermer
    Participant

ok thanks. so i only have 2 options. either auto-check or auto-bet. right? or is there a way to mix it up?

sgermer
    Participant

i now changed the ip players range towards more suited connectors and 7x and 8x and now the oops line is mixed. so in the original spot pio really wants to donk almost 100% because ip players range has missed so often.

rye_mariano5

I would highly suggest just leaving the OOP blank so you’re just checking 100% to the raiser. Trying to develop donking ranges is going to complicate things a ton.

sgermer
    Participant

thanx man. i highly appreciate it

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.