Home Forums Poker Blogs Tournament Blogs My journey : about improving my life & poker skills

Viewing 5 posts - 106 through 110 (of 110 total)
  • Author

Good luck in the series dude! This is where all the hard work is going to count!

mariusas91
    Participant

Thank you Mariano5! Good luck !

mariusas91
    Participant

Hi guys!

I wasn`t so happy about how the series went, so I took a little time off. Durring the series I stick to the schedule,made the right adjustments and I did my best .

I did not study that much in that period, only a  few important preflop and bounty spots.

In the Scoop series+ 888 xl 250$ ME, mini 30 $ me I did not reach any final table. I had only a couple of deep runs . No any itm in the Main Event sats which cost me about -1000$ for 10 sats. I mainly played the daily 109 $, with one seat added which gave me more incentive  to play it.But I notticed that they had mainly a tuff field.

Overall I played well,with a couple of mistakes that I acknowledged after the series.

This week I started to watch other course that is mainly focusing on GTO preflop and the right adjustments against different player pools.

After this, I have a lot of postflop spots that I want to review in PIO , to strenghten also my postflop game.

The games that I play now are still soft, I have to focus on grinding and increasing my BR.

I wish to go in Vegas next summer, so for that to came true I have to increase my edge,gain the money needed to cover all the value events and expences.

So,this is the plan.

GL !

rye_mariano5

Stay strong pal!  Vegas next year is definitely within your reach…..

mariusas91
    Participant

Hey guys,it`s been a while without me posting.

I felt a bit down struggling financialy,my study apetite and the motivation suffered because of this.

I have looked for other streams of income for a while. I had to do someting to solve this problems.

The good thing is that I was consistent with the grind, applying The 80/20 principle in game selection.

On last Sunday I mannaged to finish 3rd in mini Sunday Million for 6k. I was in a great position at the final table but from the middle of the ft I had huge ICM pressure on me . I did the maximum I could ,putting myself in a position to win the turnament in the last 3.

Now it seems that the best way  is to have multiple streams of income in the same business (Turnament poker-here I have the most expertise).

I`m thinking about building a personal brand,creating content and helping other people to have succes.

One of my mentors says: If you want to make millions you must impact millions (of people).

GL!

Viewing 5 posts - 106 through 110 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.