Home Forums Hand Reviews Sit and Go Hands HU Qhigh bdfd float flop

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Poker Stars,  (40/80 blinds, 8 ante) No Limit Hold’em Tournament, 2 Players

Hero (BB): 1,878 (23.5 bb)
    SB: 1,122 (14 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with :7s: :Qc:
    SB completes, Hero checks

Flop: (176) :2c: :4c: :8s: (2 players)
    Hero checks, SB bets 100, Hero calls 100

Turn: (376) :Ah: (2 players)
    Hero checks, SB checks

River: (376) :Qs: (2 players)
    Hero bets 188, SB raises to 934 and is all-in, Hero folds

Results: 752 pot
    Final Board: :2c: :4c: :8s: :Ah: :Qs:
    Hero mucked :7s: :Qc: and lost (-376 net)
    SB mucked and won 752 (376 net)

Hello!

opp some random guy

i dont think i can float flop like that can i? I have difficulty understanding where in my range iam to make desicions on whether to continue with a hand or not. Do you have any tips how to do that (if you do that at all)? Like if he bets half pot we need to continue with a lot of our holdings – 75% of them (is it even a thing or we shouldnt care that we fold to cbet too much and just make his cbets autoprofit by folding most of our hands?), so then we need to understand if a hand is in top 75% (for this hand he bets bigger  than halfpot, so its not 75%)of our possible hands to decide whether we just fold or play (xr or xcall), do you do that?

River a wanted to value bet, because i dont believe people actually limjp PRE with Ax hands that much, its a good push and we arent that deep, so i basially have a TP here, so i though why not value bet ( all the 2x 4x 8x hands could play like he did and they should call the bet), do you think value bet here is fine?

Not sure whats this raseallin by him is actually. FD didnt get there, he could play 2pair with Q like that though. I dont feel like people raseallin river as a bluff that much, do you?

Thank you!

rye_tomy
    Participant

I would just fold flop to that sizing. As played further i would also value bet river and then when he jams its weird and he dont represent much, but with no reads fold as well.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.