Home Forums Hand Reviews Sit and Go Hands HU 20bb deep rased pot

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Poker Stars (30/60 blinds, 6 ante) No Limit Hold’em Tournament, 2 Players
    Poker Tools[/url] Powered By Holdem Manager[/url] – The Ultimate Poker Software[/url] Suite.

BB: 1,280 (21.3 bb)
    Hero (SB): 1,720 (28.7 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with :Qh: :9s:
    Hero raises to 120, BB calls 60

Flop: (252) :8h: :Qc: :Ks: (2 players)
    BB checks, Hero checks

Turn: (252) :3c: (2 players)
    BB checks, Hero bets 126, BB raises to 252, Hero calls 126

River: (756) :3d: (2 players)
    BB bets 902 and is all-in, Hero calls 902

Results: 2,560 pot
    Final Board: :8h: :Qc: :Ks: :3c: :3d:
    BB showed :2d: :Kc: and won 2,560 (1,280 net)
    Hero showed :Qh: :9s: and lost (-1,280 net)

Hi! Been a while, maybe a come back to posting? =)

unknown random

pre i can limp or rase, both work, and i know i have to balance blablabla but its too difficult so i just do whatever i want at a given time. In the perfect world we have to constract range so that limps rases and shoves would all not be exploitable and do that for every stak size

we can check to pot control (cant 3barrel value anyway) but we can also bet for value (have to fold to xpush in that case i assume)

he played x x, so i assume he rarely has anything here and its time to make the bet (maybe some draws and low pairs call us)

he xminrases and the quesiton is – do we have to assume here he actually is strong? after 2 checkes? we obviouly have to call because of small rase size

i think we have to fold river unless we know something about the guy.

we dont beat any made hands he could play like that, so we only beat bluffs which are maybe straignht draws and gutshots? JT J9 T9 Idont even know how often would he play those hands like that.

rye_tomy
    Participant

Agree with you pre we can limp or raise. On turn we should bet for value like you did and then calling his min raise. Its weird line from him yes, he can also have missed flush draws on river. With no reads i would fold to river jam, just because i dont expect people to minraise turn with draws. He migh have K3, K8, also cant imagne any other value hands.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.