Hints for creating and managing a blog:
* Update as much as possible. We recommend after or before every single sessions.
* The blog is for making you a better poker player. Post everything that helps you to improve. Goals, leaks, specific hands, theoretical concepts, general thoughts, worries and concerns and so on.
* We don`t recommend to set you any profit goals. You will either get frustrated when not reaching your goal or you will lose motivation when reaching your goal.
* Be active in other peoples blog. Help them, ask question and be there for them. The more you do so the more people are willing to help and support you during hard times.
* You can also write about your life, funny stories or whatever you consider important to know for the reader. Your blog, your story !
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
In order to improve your RYE experience, we collect some personal information.
Your privacy is very important to us and we have developed a policy to help you
understand how we handle your personal information. By Accepting, you agree to