Home Forums Poker Blogs Sit and Go Blogs Getting out of 6-max Hyper Microstakes

Viewing 2 posts - 151 through 152 (of 152 total)
  • Author
    Participant

You are a great inspiration! I would love to see you post more often! Keep up the great work!

Attachments:
    tommie_to
    Participant

Hi! Quick update!

The grind has been great for me so far. Upswinging (Mainly in 30s, not in 60s (yet!)), doing quite a significant amount of game selecting, getting in the minimum amount of volume I want to get in. Mentally, I have not had any issues so far, but that being said, it is not as hard when running really well. I have only been able to get in 50ish 60s since the last post, but either they rarely run, or they are games I don’t want to play in. I have been really comfortable and confident in the games I have been playing this month, which makes the grind a lot of fun. On top of that, due to the upswing, I should be able to keep on grinding 60s comfortably in the nearby future.

That being said, I have some main leaks I still have to fix, and I had some sessions where I definitely played my B-game, making some clear suboptimal decisions in spots where I could have made the correct decision in-game I feel like. So the next thing I will be focusing on in the nearby future is fixing those leaks and trying to find better ways to play more focused during sessions. That being said, my B-game is definitely increasing, which I am really happy about.

Tomorrow I will probably have my last day of grinding for the next 1.5ish weeks due to uni exams, but I will keep doing a tiny bit of studying on the side. Gl at the tables and I will see you around!

Tom “tommie_to”

Viewing 2 posts - 151 through 152 (of 152 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.