Home Forums Poker Blogs Tournament Blogs From beginner to winner

Viewing 6 posts - 166 through 171 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    Participant

@kweezy14 Correct my friend, I wrote myself an exact schedule on which day of the week I want to work on each specific topic. My plan is to rewatch each Masterclass video, write a new summary, create some learn cards and do the homework from each video.

This week (18.11-24.11)

My main focus for this week will be to study the game. I wont be able to play more than two sessions this week. I will have to travel a lot because I will visit some friends and it’s my mums birthday. My main goal is to stick to the poker warmup routine before grinding on Saturday and Sunday and also meditate every day.

– volume goal: 40 tournaments

– review goal: watch playing OOP as PFA and IP, create a new summary and learncards for these topics + new openraise ranges

– 1x meditaion per day

– warmup routine

atlantis
    Participant

Oh boy, oh boy

I missed two updates which is a shame but to sum my past two weeks is not that hard. Pretty much break even moneywise and I didn’t play that much volume but I did study a lot. Like I wrote in my last bigger update for the last couple of weeks in ’19 I want to focus on reworking the Masterclass course and start fresh in the new year.

This week (9.12-15.12)

– volume goal: 70 tournaments

– review goal: still working on my last goal to watch playing OOP as PFA and IP, create new summarys and learncards for these topics + new openraise ranges

– 1x meditaion per day

– warmup routine

atlantis
    Participant

Goals for 2020

I don’t want to write a wall of text so just as a little reminder my goals for 2020 are identical to the goals I had in december: building up my bankroll to eventually turn pro, medidate everyday, atleast 5x workouts a week and follow a somewhat strict nutrition plan.

Last week (06.01.-12.01)

For the past few weeks I was dating a pretty cool girl but in the end it didn’t work out which kind of  got me off track. So just a few hours of studying and only ~40 tournaments.

This week (13.01-19.01)

At the moment I try to focus a bit more on my ingame awareness thats why I try not to play more than 6 tables at once which will bring down my overall volume even though I play more hours than usual.

– review goal: atleast 3 calldown river analysis

– study goal: 8 hours

– 1x meditaion per day

– warmup routine

atlantis
    Participant

Last week (20.01.-26.01)

Resultwise was last week very succesful, I won a 2€ Monster Stack tourney on Winamax for 890€ and finished 2nd in a smaller 2$ tournament for another 150$ overall I’m up 1,1k$ which is kind of a significant BR boost. Last week I missed meditation twice and I don’t even have a good excuse, I really still struggle with implementing meditation as daily habit.

This week (27.01-02.00)

As far as working on my habits I want to try this little technique I saw in the blog of kweezy14 which is basically to visualize all the habbits on a list. I believe that checking off each habbit will be quite satisfying and motivate me even more to continue. This is how the list looks like today (tuesday morning):

as you can see I already failed two of my goals which is already boothering me and will hopefully motivate me even more for the rest of the week.

atlantis
    Participant

Last week (7.01-02.01)

I’m not very happy with my last week. As you can see in my habit list I failed hard, especially Monday-Wednesday. On Sunday I was murdered at the table but I was in a good mindset which reflects on my habit list of that day. On days I medidate, eat clean and also study I’m way more focused at the tables and can take way more bad beats. Obviously my goal is to have a perfect week but I believe I should put a little less stress on myself that’s why I don’t set stretching as goal for this week and also try the “If It Fits Your Macros” diet for now.

– volume goal: 78/70 tournaments + 19 sattelites

atlantis
    Participant

Last week (10.02.-16.02.20)

Just a quick update on the last week, I had birthday on Tuesday and went on a little vacation and only played 20 tournaments and almost didn’t study at all. For the upcoming week I set a volume goal of 80 tournaments and want to crush my “habit list”. cheers guys

Viewing 6 posts - 166 through 171 (of 171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.