Home Forums Hand Reviews Tournament Hands Folding top pair top Kicker?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

http://www.pokerhandreplays.com/view.php/id/9654773

Hi guys, i hope somebody can help me on that.This is a normal Chip EV spot. I guess preflop is the first mistake. The Chart said 3-b/fold. But anyway as played i have a tricky spot on the flop imo. I think bb has a very wide range and he could do his jam with any 4, 5 or draw. He played 23/15 on 62 hands. Now the PFR just calls which looks super strong. He played 25/17 on 65 hands. But i thought he could  do this with weaker hands becouse of the fakt that bb has such a wide range. maybe he would play call and fold against my jam with TT, or QJ. I guess he wouldnt play a FD like this.

The Question is now  what range we are giving him. If i put 88-TT and weake Jacks in, its a call. Question number 2 is can we just call and fold the river against a jam?

rye_mariano5

Def 3betting pre should be better here with 2 players behind you.

As played it looks good. There’s so much in the pot already you should just get it in on the flop. His call does look strong but as you say he can have some worse Jx and some mid PPs so we can’t fold. We have decent equity vs overpairs (aside from AA) too.

luegenlord2
    Participant

thx for ur effort mariano. It helps a lot

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.