Home Forums Poker Blogs Sit and Go Blogs en route to a better life – mtt sngs to mtts full time

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Nice work! This is mine. Similar stake etc, so yeah I can bet $75, not sure about June as I don’t know how much I can grind. Will let you know in a week or something, but I am certainly interested in doing this in the future :) It will keep us both motivated.

http://prntscr.com/nrgh2r

"When you're winning assume it's variance, when you're losing assume it's you"

rye_tomy
    Participant

Nice graphs guys! Its always nice to push each other in terms of volume. Good job and keep us updated 😉

wanderer_pro
    Participant

almost june, bet or not?

i won a tournament recently so will raise abi.

congrats!

If you raise ABI, im not sure if you would be interested in betting anymore, as it needs to be fair. I can bet $75 – the biggest profit in June in SNGS under $8.00 (excluding 3.50+R). If you are not interested, we can postpone it.

wanderer_pro
    Participant

A little update for you guys.

I am slacking a little bit and taking it slow during summer. I haven’t been playing too much volume, but instead putting a lot efford and hours in coaching, studying, watching vids, making notes, running SIMs. Definiately my overall game is getting better and my understanding about ranges correlaction, equities and frequencies is stronger then ever. I started to really enjoy working with theory and solvers and I hope that it will pay off in the near future. This month I will still be focusing on strategy and reviewing hands. From September onwards, I will start putting more hours into grinding and all.

This is results since last post:

paolopinkel
    Participant

Hi there,

great read and best of luck on your journey!

I would like to join your discord group as i am playing MTTSNGs myself and would like to contribute. Would it be possible to get an invite?

Many thanks,

Paolo

rye_tomy
    Participant

Nice looking graph despite summer :D Best of luck at the tables now when volume will go up significantly!
    Any thoughts about moving higher?

wanderer_pro
    Participant

@paolopinker
    thanks man, GL to you too!
    here is an invite: https://discord.gg/64sM5U8

@tomy

Thank you. I am working on my game a lot and definiately plan on moving up post summer. 1 more little trip ahead of me after WCOOP and then we will attack ;)

wanderer_pro
    Participant

Hello all, it’s been a while since the last post. I wasn’t grinding much lately, my main focus was on coaching and studying a lot. For the past 2 months I spent around 2 hours per day on average in GTO+, looking at solutions, creating new DB SIMS, studying a lot of spots and playing vs solution. I am lucky to be around likeminded individuals that I run SIMS with and we exchange them. We manage to collect huge amount of spots over 184 flops. It is going really well, and soon, we should have full database for 15, 20, 30 and 50bb both SRP and 3bet pots. It allows me to multitable play vs solution feature in GTO+ and see where I was making the biggest mistakes postflop in HU pots. Super interesting and somewhat entertaining for me.

I also work closely with Jur who created FlipFlops, which is advanced excel spreadsheet designed to interpret data from solvers in more user-friendly manner. I totally recommend checking it out.
    FlipFlops video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV8YK0JNHJw&feature=youtu.be
    If you are interested, please contact me or Jur on Discord:
    wanderer_pro#2680
    Sir_Djun#6502

Additionally, I was looking at my PT4 DB to find population tendencies. It’s eye opening to see big data and how much POP is deviating from optimal ranges, push fold ranges, 3bets, cbetting strategy, checkraises etc. There is still hope, as there was no frequency that POP is getting right.

I also decided to create some short strategy vids that I will publish in here. Nothing spectacular, just talking through one spot generally. More advanced and detailed videos will be published on my website and available to purchase in the future. Hope you guys will like some free content comming soon.

This idea was inspired by another small project of mine. I decided to collaborate with Ghilley and join his stream for a coaching session. That was my first time on Twitch and there will be much more comming every Tuesday. We used old vod, because GGpoker has no hand histories. That was a little slow, but from now on all coaching sessions will be in PT4 replayer which will allow us to speed up the process. You can find a link to the coaching session below. Please make sure that you follow his yourney, as he just started his 300 day challenge. Definiately worth sweating!
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/495084195

GL to all of you and stay tuned for more frequent updates!

rye_tomy
    Participant

Yeah gto+ is so much fun with this sim play vs solution feature. Gl with your project and videos!

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.