Home Forums Poker Blogs Sit and Go Blogs Build better habits, STT's and beyond!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Ty Cinderella, gl!

rye_tomy
    Participant

Good looking graph! Keep it up crusher! :)

pigasso
    Participant

Ty Tomy!

rye_tomy
    Participant

Indeed smooth graph! Keep it up and keep us updated 😉

pigasso
    Participant

Lost my momentum after so many days off and played for only 17.22 hours instead of 30. I will learn from this experience and do better next time :) Will get back on track starting tomorrow, goals for the week are 38h and review all marked hands.

Gl all!

pigasso
    Participant

Missed again my goal of 38h, played for only 30.37. Will try again next week and go from there. Also the next update will be at the end of the month with the EV graph and total hours played since there’s not much to say every week.

Gl!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    pigasso
    Participant
    pigasso
    Participant

Hey there,

This month didn’t go as i was hoping for in terms of volume but it is what it is :) Will learn from my mistakes and try better in the future.

Here is my monthly graph

And this one is since i started the challenge on April 1st:

I hope that in the coming months i will manage to play at least this amount of volume in one month, i know i can do it :)

Gl!

rye_tomy
    Participant

Nice looking graph. Try to set yourself some volume goals for a month and then try to reach it. If you have it on paper and remind yourself every day its easier to reach it.

Gl at the tables!

pigasso
    Participant

Ty Tomy! Yeah, i think i need to set some montly goals as well, usually i focus on weekly stuff.

So for this month i will have 3 goals for total hours played (high/medium/low) which are 145/135/125.  If i don’t hit the high one i will still have the medium goal to aim at. The low means that i stayed at the same level as before.

Gl!

pigasso
    Participant

Hello,

It’s time for the monthly update. Played for 135.18 hours this month so i’ve reached the medium goal. That’s a step forward considering there were only 20 working days in June, about 33.75 hours per week. Unfortunately i’ve ran pretty bad in card distribution in the higher buyins and also made a few mistakes along the way but it’s part of the game i guess :)

Here is the graph for June

And this one is since the start of the challenge

Kinda slow but it’s going in the right direction :)

For July i will have as goals 140/145/150 hours, try to play as good as i can (learn from my mistakes) and continue to increase my ABI, now it’s at 4.70$.

Gl all!

rye_tomy
    Participant

Really glad that you reach your volume goal! Now you can try and add some study goals (for example study bubble spots and review at least 3 push/fold per day in icimizer).

Gl in July! 😉

pigasso
    Participant

Ty Tomy! I’m already reviewing around 1 hour each day :)

Gl gl!

pigasso
    Participant

Hi there,

July didn’t go for me as i planned. Failed most of the goals because i continued to run bad in card distribution (at the higher buyins). It’s pretty hard to continue playing during such periods but i guess i have to learn to do it. The good part about this is that it forced me to look for mistakes and try to improve my game. I have a lot of stuff to fix, watched again some video from the sng course that we’re very helpful.

Long story short, i’ve played for only 130.25 hours, here’s the July graph:

And this is the graph since the start of the challenge:

For August i will look at the average for the last 10 days played and try to increase from there. In total i hope i will manage to play at least 150h. Also study as much as i can, mostly postflop spots and review every week all hands marked as mistakes.

That’s it :) Gl gl!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.