Home Forums Poker Blogs Cash Game Blogs Beasting Cash Games

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Participant

next cash sess in the books- i personally think sticking to 8 zoom is better actually, because the income is waaaay more Steady compared to 4 tables + i go simply crazy/ool while playing “just” 4 zoom.

happy with the Profit ofc and volume – managed to Play 6-8 mtts to 8 zoom aside and it felt very good actually over a good period of time.

Tomorrow i will aim for 10k Hands aswell and prob. some mtt´s aside in the evening, we´ll see.

Enjoy your Weekend

islander633
    Participant

Hey! Do you have some e-sport background, perhaps you were RTS player? Also I want to ask a question about increasing amount of tables. I’m learning to play, and now i’m playing 2 zoom tables. But i want to increase amout of tables to 3-4 with time. Did you start to play 4 tables from the beginning and after added another 4? How did you reach this condition when you can easily play on four tables? I found that for me it’s quite difficult to play even on 3 tables so far. I mean you can easily make a mistake by giving your opps wrong ranges, because your focus was on an another table (f.e. you have two 3bet pots in the same time and you faced xR on the river on 3rd table in SRP). Could you give me a piece of advice? How to improve this?

2020HS
    Participant

not real esports , but i played wc3 for quite some time – that helped for sure in Terms of Multitabling-
    personally i think the more Hands you Play and situations occur the faster your thought process gets.
    Just study and Play a ton and it will be easy for you to Play more tables for sure, try to break down fast each street when you Play, glgl

2020HS
    Participant

Hey fella’s,
    Month April is done i cannot provide a graph sadly, because of huge laptop/pt4 issues which shows incorrect profit.
    Finished April 150k hands with 3bb ev which is not too bad but not what I expected aswell.
    Rethought a lot lately my game and how I approach cash games and decided to cut back on 4 zoom and around 3k-5k hands a day and also improving my study game aswell.

Due to the laptop issues I have I am going to get a new one end of the next week which allows me finally going back to post graphs and using hm2, which I love to use.

May goal:
    – 100k hands
    – ev bb 5
    – 4 Zoom Max
    – 1 day/week minimum off
    – study whether 1 vid/pio/equi Spot per work day

rye_mariano5

Good luck in May man!

2020HS
    Participant

FINALLY my new pc arrived  – from now on HH, Steady updating the bloq and a lot of Things more!

Let´s fucking kill the last day of scoop

2020HS
    Participant

great start of the month June so far – playing surprisingly good atm. 2 Options for that i am running better or my study game is way more on Point, heading more towards Option B since i study spots in detail now – which i never did exactly like that before – big lol.

Tonight Anthony Joshua is Boxing, he´s clearly the favorite imo and Champions league final, so def. gonna take off later.

Plans for tomorrow are:

– playing 10k Hands

– study 1 full spot

– gym/running

– update the bloq

rye_mariano5

wow, nice run there!

euro8000
    Participant

what a great journey! Congrats man!

I’m jelous though… I’m 2 tabling zoom at the micro’s and am barely break even… got a lot of work infront of me…

2020HS
    Participant

Gonna update in a different way today –

just hit a downer and I know the reason for that. I am that type of person whenever he realizes having a downer while grinding I look it up and try to catch up loses but it’s absolute senseless.

I know it’s way better for the bloq to look and show graphs aswell, I will do it in the future but not in that frequencie anymore.

One small advice for you aswell, just focus on decisions while playing a session – money is the positiv outcome of correct decisions. It doesn’t matter if you’re having a loosing session or 2 / 3 in a row, just focus on a game and in the end of the month you’re up a lot.

@euro8000 don’t be jealous bro, when it comes to poker it’s all about improving, adjust and reaching the next level, no matter game theory, mindset, motivation, exploit – just try to be the best version you can be each day and stately improve

euro8000
    Participant

One small advice for you aswell, just focus on decisions while playing a session – money is the positiv outcome of correct decisions. It doesn’t matter if you’re having a loosing session or 2 / 3 in a row, just focus on a game and in the end of the month you’re up a lot.

you so much speak to me from the soul… I had a couple of bad sessions recently, (not nearly as much volume as you though).

Started today only to loose another 230BB in about 30 minutes, missed literally every flip, If I hit the board there was no action and if I didn’t there was alot of action.

I stopped, went outside, made a mental reset and played another session. I’ve still lost 90 BB today but have played much better one the second try, because I focused soley on the decisions and not on the money

2020HS
    Participant

Hello guys,

long time you didn‘t hear anything from me – I wasn’t lazy at all, grinded a lot but couldn’t improve my game at all.

then I decided to take steps back refocus/rethink my game/approach to the game has changed drastically.

i won’t chase short term ev anymore, I want to improve and step up my game significantly.

i stopped playing 8 zoom and reduced to 4 zoom, stopped overusing hotkeys and rethink now my decisions which are way clearer than before.

needed my well earned vacation to let everything sack and prepare myself for a new / more effectiv chapter. I lost my longterm goal to become the best and we’re just chasing $ which was the wrong approach.

Februar Goals:

– play my A game, once I realize that I start Autopiloting I am going to take a break of at least 10 mins

– I try to not play longer than 1 hour at a time or 1k hands and/or 1.5k hands pro total sess

– I wont fall back to 8 zoom, I will stick to 4 to maximize my ev

– gonna be looking at graphs once a week and updating the bloq every Sunday from now on

– not gonna set hands/week/month goals for now since I try to play focused whenever I feel like. I am not the type of person who lacks motivation sitting at the table

– main stack will be nl100 for now unless I hit 150k hands with a solid wr or 100k hands with a massiv wr (obv. I know finally well about variance into the game, but when I am confident beating the next limit, i will move up)

– using my stats now properly, but not overusing

– not changing anything about my game since there is not anything massiv to be changed, thought process is going to be crisp and clear (analytical) that’s all I have to approach

– no Stream/music while I play, fully focused and speaking out loud decisions

life changes:

– meditating every day to stay clear and focused with my mind

– 3x gym / week full body workout

– yoga every day to connect mind/body in a better and more effectiv way for me

– read daily to have off screen time

– properly most important thing, having a solid sleep schedule aiming for 23:00 sleeping and getting up at around 7:00 – overlooked the benefits of good quality sleep and cycle for way too long.

– take at least 1 day off poker, aiming for properly 2 days to get off the game and be more focused while I play

– running/jogging every day, i did it for quite some time and it had simply so many benefits

– aside of yoga I stretch every other day to live healthier overall

– turned vegan 8 months ago and don’t regret it in any way, now gonna try to eat 80% healthy vegan diet

– journaling at least once a week realistically to plan for the week, but try to do it everyday routine

Highstakes 2019 is what my nick represents and that’s my main goal, not only taking part – taking over is my plan – let’s turn this nick into HS2020

motivation has never been an issue for me, it was just about the right approach and it finally made click, LET‘S FUCKING GO

euro8000
    Participant

awesome to see that you are still on it and that most things seem to be going really good!
    Whishing you a lot of success in 2020 to achieve your HS goal!
    In one of your earlier posts you mentioned that you go crazy/ool when you “just” 4 table zoom and in this last one, that you won’t have a stream or music running while playing.

How did you overcome the focus issue with “just” 4 zoom tables then? really curious as I found that a very specific type of music (shout out to focusatwill.com) helps me tremendeously to focus on all kind of stuff, not only poker.

2020HS
    Participant

sorry for not posting guys, but had issues with my pc and couldn´t log in into raise your edge – i have to blame myself for that :D

graph comes at sunday – ya its different probably for everybody out there, i figured out lately that music is quite good for me aswell in certain situations, but when i drive away my thought process during a sess i have to refocus by talking

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.