Home Forums Poker Blogs Sit and Go Blogs 6max Sit and Go…As simple as That…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi to all,

I just want to start a Blog with my Progress with the 6max Sit and Goes…

Course – I will get the Course from Ben – Crush 6Max Hypers

ICMIZER with or without SNG Coach?

See you soon at the tables

rye_tomy
    Participant

Hey and welcome to RYE community! Also join our Discord channel where a lot of poker related stuff and hand reviews is going on.
    I would recommend you Icimizer since its more user friendly than hrc and also sng coach, since its important that you at the beginning do as much push/fold spots as possible!

Gl at your journey and keep us updated!

eduard leppur
    Participant

Hey and welcome to RYE community! Also join our Discord channel where a lot of poker related stuff and hand reviews is going on.

I would recommend you Icimizer since its more user friendly than hrc and also sng coach, since its important that you at the beginning do as much push/fold spots as possible!

Gl at your journey and keep us updated!

Thank you very much, will keep the blog up to date…And join as well the Discord group..

eduard leppur
    Participant

Just a quick update, I played a couple of SNG’s, I mean it means nothing at all. And this are just a few, but I want to be as transparent as possible here. Therefore I will share all the progress…

I know I have to input volume and it will all come. BUT first there are some other things to do…

– establish a routine
    – LEARN ICM and UNDERSTAND IT
    – Go through the Course from Raise Your Edge Step by Step as recommended…Learn it?/ Practice it.
    – Get ICMIZER – Is there somewhere a coupon available?
    – and of course PLAY, PLAY and PLAY

On a personal Note, today I did the first time Sport again since many many years….

eduard leppur
    Participant

I found something very Interesting. Will go through it firts and take the quizzes before I go through the training from Raise Your Edge..

https://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/sit-and-go/chip-value-diminishing-chip-value/

eduard leppur
    Participant

Just a quick update on the progress…

Played some more SNGs, It is going OK, I can see many REGS on the Tables… And MANY of the are very bad…I mean I’m for sure as well bad, but what I see from them is just crazy…

Any how….

– establish a routine – Working on it
    – LEARN ICM and UNDERSTAND IT – Learning i Progress
    – Go through the Course from Raise Your Edge Step by Step as recommended…Learn it?/ Practice it. – Working on the first video, making notes and go through it one more time…
    – Get ICMIZER – Is there somewhere a coupon available?- Done 
    – and of course PLAY, PLAY and PLAY –  Play, Play, Play…

What else? Created the HUD per recommended Stats in the Video…And now Continue with the Training and Learning…

eduard leppur
    Participant

Is it me or is it just like…at the 1,50$ limit that people just push any two cards? I mean there you play, have a good hand but someone juts wakes up with 63 off suit and calls your push…Than they even get lucky… I will so many times, that it is just like a lottery…

rye_tomy
    Participant

Your goals seems nice. People do crazy things yes, just try to play your best game and do your best what you can control.
    GL at the tables and remember its a looong road, its not a sprint!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.