Home Forums Hand Reviews Sit and Go Hands 6max hyper BvB bubble 30bb

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Poker Stars,  (15/30 blinds, 3 ante) No Limit Hold’em Tournament, 3 Players
    Poker Tools[/url] Powered By Holdem Manager[/url] – The Ultimate Poker Software[/url] Suite.

Hero (SB): 1,005 (33.5 bb)
    BB: 832 (27.7 bb)
    BTN: 1,163 (38.8 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with :Ah: :3d:
    BTN folds, Hero raises to 90, BB calls 60

Flop: (189) :6d: :9s: :Ad: (2 players)
    Hero bets 95, BB calls 95

Turn: (379) :8h: (2 players)
    Hero bets 190, BB raises to 570, Hero raises to 817 and is all-in, BB calls 74 and is all-in

River: (1,667) :Kh: (2 players, 2 are all-in)

Results: 1,667 pot
    Final Board: :6d: :9s: :Ad: :8h: :Kh:
    Hero showed :Ah: :3d: and lost (-832 net)
    BB showed :9d: :8d: and won 1,667 (835 net)

opp some random guy

pre im rasefolding, probably should minrase, but i like the idea of him folding more because i rased 3bb

flop im cbetting like all the hands on this flop right? you often say its fine to check if we dont have 3barrel for value, but im not sure why so.

turn i feel like we have a clear value bet (fds and straight draws + 9x maybe 6x since i bet only half pot) but i dont understand what im supposed to do when what happenned here happens. I mean we have very good odds to call, but its kinda because i made the turn bet xD

we dont beat anything except for bluffs (draws) so at this point we kinda have a bluffcatcher if you can say so on the turn where his bluffs will still have equity due to river card) and we have around 25% odds to call.

I thnk we have to call here, but it feels stuped because we have to do that becasue of the turn bet. I dont like not betting turn though, he can choose a free card for draws, or bet and i have to call anyway.

rye_tomy
    Participant

Deff not minraising from sb. On flop i preffer checking but we can also bet. As played deff checking turn, because sucks if you bet and he raises because then we must fold. Check /call turn and reevaluate river.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.