Home Forums Poker Strategy Sit and Go Strategy 6-max Hyper SNG Hero Calling Ranges

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey guys,

I bought the “6-max Hyper-Turbo SnG” course a while ago (I chose the starter package). I’ve been going through the content lately and really enjoy the course and get great insights. You really go in depth into opening ranges pre-flop and post-flop play.

What I’m wondering is why there’s not really any content regarding hero calling pre-flop (e.g. how to construct my calling ranges pre-flop in various positions). Am I missing something or is it not included in this course?

Since I will not always be the pre-flop aggressor I’m wondering what to do in those spots. Do you have any resources for that? Or did you go into this in any of the videos included in the course and I just missed it? It seems to me that the Nash-Eq. calling/reshoving is not the right way when having f.e. 20-25 BB effective.

Any response would be gladly appreciated!

rye_tomy
    Participant

By hero-calling you mean calling allin or calling raise preflop and defend bb? With what hands to defend our bb you have in range viewer. About calling jams you can work with icimizer or hrc. Give the villain pushing range and then you can see with what hands we can call.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.