noskillsParticipantOctober 2, 2019 at 12:14 pmPost count: 96
SB: 620 (15.5 bb)
BB: 495 (12.4 bb)
CO: 938 (23.5 bb)
Hero (BTN): 947 (23.7 bb)
Preflop: Hero is BTN with :9c: :Th:
CO folds, Hero raises to 80, SB raises to 120, BB raises to 491 and is all-in, 2 folds
Results: 336 pot
BB mucked and won 336 (212 net)
the ranges are a bit different from regular hypers because of KO, but the quesiotns are general so it doesnt matter.
1) If we have 2 random players on blinds here can we safely forget about balancing our mr push limp ranges? i think yes, do you think its correct?
2) is this setup (15bb / 12bbs staks on blindes) is a mr or a push or a mixed range for you?
3) if we elect to have a minrasing range, is this hand T9o a minrase, if it has +0.31% ev push, or its good enough to risk 15bbs for in this spot?rye_tomyParticipantOctober 7, 2019 at 12:27 pmPost count: 557
2) deff a mix range, with fishes in blinds i would limp this hand and with regs in blinds im folding
3)i would not minraise this hand, since we dont hand any blockers to rejaming range (Ax, Kx).
Open jam its very very marginal and i would like to avoid them (im talking for normal hyper and not ko hyper).noskillsParticipantOctober 7, 2019 at 12:40 pmPost count: 96
Is +0.31 that marginal? i thought its kinda very good, i mainly dont want to push because of 15bb effectiverye_tomyParticipantOctober 10, 2019 at 3:53 pmPost count: 557
In ko format we can jam wider because of ko bounty and that’s why ev is also way higher than normal. In normal hyper its only around +0.03.
If you are mixing ko’s and normal hypers just be aware of differnet jaming ranges and ev’s.noskillsParticipantOctober 10, 2019 at 6:19 pmPost count: 96
no im not mixing, yea i know they are different, i mentioned that in the opening post and also gave the push value, the question is is this 0.31 enough to push with 15bbs SB or we better of liming/rasing
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.